Pages

I wish you know.





You know ,
when i was looking at your face ,
it really made me thinking ?
Why me ? Why not someone else ?


I'm always angry at you ,
I'm never speak nicely ,
I'm always want to win the argument .
I never help you out in anything ,
I never give you something that you want
So , Why?
 Why did you choose me ?

Everyone know you ,
Everyone love and care about you .
Everyone will say 'hi' to you .
When i always be the awkward one
When there is no one to say hi.
When always be stranger one besides you .

I don't know .
Why me ?
Yeah , i know .
I am glad you choose me
But why ?

Seeing you .
Hearing you
Talking to you,
Sometimes it make me think
I AM VERY LUCKY TO HAVE YOU .

I always love and care about you.
But , i just can't .
I dont know how
How to show my love .
But , yeah

I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH
AND
I HOPE OUR FRIENDSHIP STAY TOGETHER.


11122015
0330

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik