Pages

Economic Stress Post




Atas jalan , depan block D dekat mahallah Nusaibah mengadap uia .

" Kenapa kau masuk Yuyayei erkkk ?? "


" OMG , you ask me a lot of times already !! i tell you . I didnt know . I didnt feel anything , haaa "


" Aku tak nak UIA "



Okay , this conversation is between me and my really good friend in yuyayei . And yeah , she always keep asking me about this and she really actually NOT want to enter yuyayei and currently making a treasure hunt in making her fallen in love with this Uni .


Its kinda make me sad actually ,
Did he dont ever notice that , she meet me in here ?
How lucky is her ?

.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.

Okayyy , TOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT ! Whatever .


Im having a stress in study economic . So , i stroll my draft and found this , hahaha . Kay , Byeee ! Assalamualaikum .



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik