Pages

Insecure Me .









Im the kind of girl who is quiet in large groups or around people  . I dont know  you only see the real me if we're close . I smile and laugh a lot especially at the most inappropriate times . Im a hopeless romantic . I trip over air  up stairs and over people's feet . I am the hardest person to offend , but it is all too easy to make me feel horrible . I hate telling people about my problems :  they dont need to worry about me . Im the one who listens to other people problems . I believed poeple should not be judged before one takes that time to get to know them yet i am guilt of doing the exact thing . I love to think rather than talk . I'm awkward  clumsy , shy , strange .. But , this is me , take it or leave it .


Source : Google 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik