Pages

#RandomPost6





Yeah , everything has changed , include me .

Sometimes , i dont know who i am . Yes , me here and me in Lenggong is diffrent poeplee .

Maybe ? Yeah maybe .

But whereever it is , i still Atiee . Jyeahh :D Haha .


I miss the good Old Times . I miss this time a lott :')


Now something happen in my life , that i really wish it come to be true . Not just daydream . I really wish it come true . But someone said ' If it there somewhere in Allah plan , it will be happen . Just wait and be patient , but until then , pray a lot and continue praying and wishing :') ' And yeah , i will . But , indeed in of all that , i know there are ' hikmah ' :D


Yeah , no matter what i do now . I will do it sincerely i can . I want to cherish of all it . Be diffrent of me , and be limited edition of myself . waaa :D We live just once , but if we do it truthly , once is just enoughh , right ? So , i want to love the life i live , and live the life i love .

Last but not least

I miss youu . Yes , its you . You know it .







No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik