Pages

Friends . Read . Understand .




To all my friend please read it and understand it . Thank you and i love youu :)

To Siti Nur Sha'adah . Nur Hedayah . Azrini . Ahmad Ariff Aidit .  Azhan. This special saying to youu . 



Read Slowly :)


Have you ever wondered which hurt the most ?
Saying something and wishing you hadn't  ?
Or saying nothing and wishing you had ?

I guess the most imprtant things are the hardest things to say . Dont be afraid to tell someone you love them .
If you do , they might break your heart .
If you dont , you might break theirs .

Have you ever decided not to becomes a couple because you were so afraid of losing what you already had with that person ?

You heart decides whom it like and whom it doesnt .

You CAN'T tell you heart what to do . It does on its own  ... When you least suspect it or even when you dont want it to .
Have you ever wanted to love someone with eveything you had , but that other person was too afraid to let  you ?
Too many of us stay walled up because we are too afraid to care too muchh.. for fear that the other person does not care as much , er even at all .

Have you ever denied your feelings for someone becomes your fear or rejection was too hard to handle .

We tell lies when we afraid .. afraid of what we dont know , afraid of what others will think , afraid of what will be found out about us .
But everytime we tell a lie , the thing we fear grows stronger .
Life is all about risks and it requires to jump .
Dont be a person who has to look back and wonder what they would have done , or could have .

*What would you do if every time you fell in love you had to say goodbye ?
* What would you do if everytime you wanted someone they would never be there .
* What would you do if your bestfriends died tomorrow and you never got to tell them how you felt ( even if you dont  care anymore )
*What would you do if you loveed someone more than ever and you couldnt have them ?
*What would you do if you never got the chance to say i am friends with all my family and they know i love them ?
* People live , but pepole died . I want to tell you that you are a friend .

If  you died tomorrow (God Forbid ) YOU WOULD BE IN MY HEART . WOULD I BE IN YOURS ?
We might be bestfriends one year , pretty good friends is the next year , and dont talk that ofthen and the next , and  DONT WANT TO TALK at all the year after that .
So , I just wanted to say , even if never talk to you again in my life , YOU ARE SPECIAL TO ME and you have made a diffrence in my life .
I look up to you , respect you , truly cherish you , most of all I CARE about you .


Copy 5 Tahun 5 Bulan . Hlovate .


Now it atiee talking . Yeah , maybe some of this word is corny , no doubt about that . But , I do mean all the sayings above . Sometimes , i rarely show my love to my friends .But , i do love all my friends . Forgive my mistakes. Kalau tak faham , pakai google translate taww ! Hee :D


I loveee myy friendsss :*


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik