Pages

#RandomPost3





Hey crush .


When i see you , my heart skip a beat .


My heart whisper to me and say its you .


I smiling without i realise it .


But i know how much i love you .


We cannot be together .


Its painful . Its sweet pain .


Never mind , i always pray for you happiness .


Gambar hiasan . My sister .

Then , i see you again .


I love it when you look away , when i look at you .


But somehow , it become hurt and i act like its all okay .


I walk away 


Yeah , the pain .


But i keep to myself . Naa , its okayy . You can control it , atiee :')




Somehoww ,  for one years and nealy came to 3 months , i lose it . I totally miss youu :')

Really miss youu . Sorry .

Im happy when i see you happy . But i cant lie to myself , i totally love youu :')

Really love youu . Sorry .


The one that always love you in silent .


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik