Pages

Youu :')








Hey , you .

You , the one that make me smile .
You , the one that make me laugh .
You , the one that make me speechless .
You , the one that be there for me everytime i need .
You , the one that hug me when i cry .
You , the one that lend me a hand , to stand me back .
You , the one that make me laugh when i even do want to smile .
You , the one that i love .


Sorry , if i had let to you go .
Maybe we are not destined together .
Maybe , this is the end .
Yes , maybe right ? :')

If i make a mistake , im sorry .
Hmm , is not if right ?
There are a lot of mistake of me , not you .
Thanks for accpeting me that way :')

I wish for you happiness .
Insyallah , i will pray for you .
Hope you get the best better than me :')
We are friends right ?

I know you read my blog ,
even i change the link , you still know where is to find my blog .
You are very kind , you do not want to admit it right ?

Thanks for eveything .
I lovee youuu .



 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik